Hi! If you have time, please check my website : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=521032230&ref=profile. See You There! ?
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME ?
Give a short introduction, make it fancy and not so boring, a picture is an essential too! this is a fixed section so make your profile as short like this one.Sorry okays?If you want a longer profile like this, just adjust the positions, you know what I'm talking.Questions? just visit my blog

Doing...
Feeling : _happy__
Eating : ___candy____
Doing : ___nothing____
Watching : ___drama____
Listening to : __jackie chueng's song_____

Tagboard ?

Plurk ?
Plurk.com

Live Traffic Feedk ?

Daily Reads ?
boon | G.Fiona | Chun Hao | Danny | Davien
| Earnest | Ivan | Jyin | Josey | Minton.Bro | Li jing | Nick | rachel | Sherlyn | Slash | Vivent | viycreas | Yongz | Jimmy |
Rotten Things ?
January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 |

231..星期六了!再多两个星期六就考试了!考完试就可以回家了!!这个学期不知道要这么形容 就觉得一...
265..happpiie biiiirthday ah suan ~ ~ [London Zoo...
258..刚看了 MJ This is It 突然觉得人生真的很难预测那部戏是讲述 MJ 筹备演唱会...
256..A-Lin : P.S.我愛你我想要成为你的眼把最美的风景输进你的心中我想要成为你的手好让...
251...十一月了。。十二月要考试了。。多一个多月就要回家了。。我和你也一个月多了。。时间都过得好...
249..Since I'm not feeling too well, I've really g...
246..Wanted to post something inspiration that i'v...
239..I was feeling rather tired and..not exactly d...
237..It's 9 pm. My eyes are dry and itchy and I'm ...
232..什么是快乐? 我说 : ‘简单就是快乐!’我喜欢简单 不喜欢动脑筋 当然 该用的时候我还是...

Music ?


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

r.swf" height="190" width="135" style="width:135px;height:190px">
MusicPlaylist
Music
Written at Thursday, November 26, 2009 | back to top

236...

I suddenly thought of something..guess what..is his smell! OMG me!

How oodd is it if you are in a room and you can smell yourself.Not your sweaty arm pits but your actual smell, like your own scent? Really has such thing??!!

you know you can actually recognize your partner or friend or family by their smell, it's like either comforting or annoying.but your own smell, I don't know what to think of it..what you think about it? XD

Maybe it's like benci other peoples smell but loving your own farts hahaha..!!

Okay that was super random..BUT I AM JUST SO BORED!!

I was just thinking about something Ivan said last night while he was online. hahaha.. Made me think about some things.. Like sniffing.....

I don't mean to do it and i'm not doing it all the time, but i appreciate guy's collogne wan ok! if it smells nice then i'd like to sit next to you xD coz you smells nice. hahahaha.. or maybe i sit next to you coz i find you so amusing.. Maybe.

I also find those hair creams/gels/spray/whatever other hair products that smell really nice.. It's sooooooooo addictive!!! Don you think so??I smell until.. can go high wan you know..XD it's the same sensation as smelling patrol or mayb elephant glue? only it's more masculine. hahahaa..

This applies for guys and gals though. I know i'm weird..I think everyone will suddenly begin walking 10 feet further away from me now. =(

I'm just saying this coz i'm addicted to someone's scent right now (the strawberry and D&G smell XD)