Hi! If you have time, please check my website : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=521032230&ref=profile. See You There! ?
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME ?
Give a short introduction, make it fancy and not so boring, a picture is an essential too! this is a fixed section so make your profile as short like this one.Sorry okays?If you want a longer profile like this, just adjust the positions, you know what I'm talking.Questions? just visit my blog

Doing...
Feeling : _happy__
Eating : ___candy____
Doing : ___nothing____
Watching : ___drama____
Listening to : __jackie chueng's song_____

Tagboard ?

Plurk ?
Plurk.com

Live Traffic Feedk ?

Daily Reads ?
boon | G.Fiona | Chun Hao | Danny | Davien
| Earnest | Ivan | Jyin | Josey | Minton.Bro | Li jing | Nick | rachel | Sherlyn | Slash | Vivent | viycreas | Yongz | Jimmy |
Rotten Things ?
January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | September 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 |

859...I have thoughts...I don't know if anyone els...
840..有某种时刻 想起很久以前的事 陌生而又熟悉 一种心情泛滥得再也无法收拾 寂寞,不是因为没人...
806..我不曾想过你会这样看我.
797..其实有时候我发现我是个EQ很高的人或其实有时候我发现我是个很简单的人或其实有时候我发现我是...
很紧张很紧张姐姐要嫁人了 心情很复杂高兴是她终于有人要了!!!!!XD伤心是她不能再像以前那样陪我了...
621..我喜欢静静的感觉 喜欢一个人静静想你 静静的思念你的感觉 静静地 把对你的思念绕在心头 ...
611..有很多很多的心情 不知道该以怎样的方式去说心里有很多很多的沉重 始终放不下唯有靠文字来表述...
610..你一直说的那个公园已经拆了还记得荡著秋千日子就飞起来漫漫的下午阳光都在脸上撒野你那傻气我真...
603..最后我还是哭了 哭不是因为我伤心 而是我不懂怎样面对 以前的那个问题还是存在 我一直都很天...
603..dun cry erica yap! you are not allowed to!

Music ?


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

r.swf" height="190" width="135" style="width:135px;height:190px">
MusicPlaylist
Music
Written at Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | back to top

869..


I like unicorns. I like the black colour. I like the white colour. I like the red colour. I like reading and loosing myself completely in romance novels. I like music from the 80s and 90s. I like Vanness Wu and I'm afraid he shall never lose my interest. I like being silly. I like climbing trees. I like monkey-ing around and being absurdly inappropriate. I like playing online make up games. I like going shopping like everything is free. I like having a good sweat out and not caring about my appearances. I like having unplanned visits from friends. I like baking yet claiming I am completely without skill in the kitchen. I like boasting yet trying my best to be as humble as I can. I like people to notice things about me but I don't want to mention them. I like dogs but don't always like the responsibility. I like long hair. I like feeling superior. I like having playful banter. I like Disney animations. I like Sleeping beauty. I like being liked. I don't quite like liking as much. I like to think I have tons of confidence though I know the total opposite to be only the truth. I like that I still have my innocence intact. I like the idea of marriage. I like the idea of having a husband who would love me as much as I think I would like him. I like the idea of having a son who ll be a muscle guy. I like that I have such idealistic ideas of the world though it really is a horrid place.

All in all, I like me :) and i start blogging again!!

Good nite =D